Tuesday, November 6, 2007

[V]ALEDICTION ...

Right after i woke up today, i literally got a call from sis melia. I picked it up with a rather inquisitive instinct... and tadaaaaa, she's callin' me to work as a part-timer in brewster's all of a sudden -_-"~ Hahaha, what a way to start my day~ "The boss needs you to help out since they'll be short on staffs durin' the festive season," said her with a monotonous tone. Well, i was of course a lil' delighted that she entrusted me with the job but then... i'm supposed to have my sweet o' honeymoonlicious holidays now!!! After givin' it a few deliberate thoughts, i succumbed to it. It's just a part time job anyway... i can still have my days off durin' weekends... besides, the free-pasta-meals temptation really got me straight on my achilles heel... dang!!! She got me workin' arrrgggghhhhhhh!!! Works aside, tomorrow miss honey sue'll be departin' for singapore... again -_-" Wonder how soon will it be this time that she'll crawl back here again hahahahaha~ Though i know she won't really last long there but, hey, i'm gonna miss you susu!!! Be done quick with whatever you have to do there babe!!! Then we're gonna party like there's no tomorrow before i gotta part ways with you again T.T~ And to all the lucky peeps who're gonna face their major exams SOOOOOOONNNNN, i wish you all the best aight!!! Strive hard for the grand finale!!! I'll be sendin' prayer mails to God for ya'll hahaha~ Good luck my nutty jojo, good luck doyou, good luck dolypop, good luck nerdnerd-chan, good luck yaso my sasso and last but not least, good luck to those few asses also haha~ They oughtta know who they are~ Oooohhhh, ASOOOOOOOOO!!! Whatever it is... after exam... let's PARTY aight!!!!!!!!! Maranatha~

A TRIBUTE TO MISS SUSU DE DUTCH LADY~


one of the masterpieces we had so far... a tale of A, B and C haha~



back then in shayo with susu'babe...

-more to come... soon... hopefully haha-

No comments: