Sunday, November 4, 2007

[N]OVEMBER ...

Guess it's been a month plus that i'd not meddled with this old, decrepit blog of mine... days been rather "busy" for me to blog recently i reckon... but anyhow, here i am... back and kickin' as usual hahahaha~ Well, for the past two months, i must say... things were doin' great~ A lot happened and i really relished those 'chun' times i had with my fellow chums... and... i pretty much appreciated every trickle of their accompaniment~ Thanks a zillion... to an infinite slick for those who had been treadin' this promenade of life with me all along~ Thanks susu, thanks yaso, thanks sis, thanks rokz, thanks nerd nerd, thanks panda, thanks tash, thanks to everyone concerned (sorry if your name's not mentioned haha, don't sulk yeah! you have my deepest gratitude...)~ Tonight, is a night... which earnestly drove me... to write a rather... barren post~ I don't know what made me do this but... i just feel like... thankin' all those who stood by my side all along~ All those who love me... as much as i love them~ Friends are indeed an invaluable asset~ Without them, there wouldn't be me... without them, i would have ceased to exist~ Thank ya'll~ And to those... who ill-conceive of me... i'm sorry~ I'm sorry to have made you think that i'm not who i was back then... in fact... i've changed~ for the better of course... and by the way... i don't take friends for granted... they're my very intrinsic means of livin'~ I put friends prior to anythin' else~ That might have been an inappropriate thought but... i really meant it~ So for those few of you... yeah... YOU's who're readin' this... FUCK YOU A MILLION TIMES if you think i'm just a dude who knows not how to cherish friendships and take friends for granted~ Think 'bout your ownselves before imposin censures upon others~ Nonetheless, that FUCK YOU phrase... wasn't intended as malicious as it may sound~ It just hurts me to hear... those piercin' words... from close friends of mine~ Hope you'll understand... i'm not here to evoke any strifes... but just to let ya'll know... i love you guys~ Life's been a mess... but hey... i got over the worst of La Nina~ Fuck that asshole who doesn't even worth my attention and tender care... who now still doesn't even comprehend empathy and love~ But fear not... i'll always be watchin'... from here hence... how life will turn against you~ "All the best in future... slut"... to hell, you'll go~ Phhhewww, guess my tipsiness really possess me this time haha~ To have said all these 'cool' things that i've kept in heart all along~ Thanks heineken!!! Thanks tiger!!! and more importantly... thanks to "you" who made me horny tonight hahahahahahahahahahahahhaa~ I suppose those with me in babyface tonight should know what or who i meant haha~ Anyway... it's gettin' late now and my eyes're turnin' languid~ Guess i shall put a halt here as for today... goodnight and sleep tight to all who deserve it... badnight and drown to condemnation for you who once brought havoc to my life~ Good fuckin' night to you...
In God I confide... in God, I confess, in God, I repent... Amen.

No comments: