Friday, September 21, 2007

[T]RULY [E]MO ...

Pheewwwwwwww!!! I just had a super long and solemn conversation with my parents or should i say... mom most of the time with dad comin' in to interfere every once in awhile haha~ Well, it started out in a rather lugubrious manner. Mom'd been bringin' up those ill topics of my recent life yada yada which in simplicity...they shot me like ak47 and i was too vulnerable to even retaliate with my personally customized m16... darn!!! Anyhow, that long lecture of hers really made me cogitate 'bout certain things. Yeahhh, i've not been a good son, neither have i been a perfectly fine chap as well. But no one's impeccable in this world... even nelson mandela's been glued in prison for 27 years before he officially became a mogul of the nigga's. All the while i've been tryin' to achieve the best... attempt for the better... (ok, maybe not as exaggeratin' as it sounds... everyone knows i'm a lazy arse haha~) but somehow... the harder i strive, the greater my parents expectation will be. Sometimes i'm just freakin' fagged out from all these endeavors. God, i'm just a mere mortal... i'm not Bruce or Evan!!! I wish i could be like them but please God... don't make me build an ark to save baboons and giraffes. NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Life's been really fucked up... i repeat... pretty FUCKED UP!!! just a month or so before this but then... i already am tryin' my best to consolidate my grip in life~ I'm not thousand-armed GuanYin!!! I can't contend with everythin' simultaneously!!! ROOOARRR ROOOOAARRRR!!! Even the emo-est person in the world can speak like a clown now... isn't that already a significant attainment!!!??? Sigh, i just don't know what to doodle on... arrghhhhh!!! Why am i livin' in such a complex world? Why can't i just be born with the Teletubbies!!!??? Everyday lala here lala there lala everywhere and that's it. That's all to life... lala is life, life is lala!!! A world without frustration... without worries... sigh, how i yearn for such Utopia. Nonetheless, i know it very well that i still gotta face all these shits. I'm a leadin' man... and a leadin' man will not fall so easily~ Well, not until he faces another fucked up heart-breakin' scenario in future... ARRGGGHHH!!! FUCK LOVE!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! Yet i'm still FUCKIN' indulged in LOVE!!! WHY WHY WHY? WHY DO I LOVE "ANIMALS" SO MUCH??? Ok, i really don't know where i rambled on already... so let's just skip all these emo shits and talk 'bout somethin' more... intriguin'~ Amidst this emo conversation i had with my parents, my mom abruptly intervened... askin' a rather peculiar question~ She said... boi, how's your THING? Does it still hurt? Do you still have fungus growin' around it? (ahem, no further details disclosed)... then the talk went on as my dad suddenly barged in the room sayin'... son, tomorrow you go see the doctor for CIRCUMCISION!!! Then he went on with his grandfather stories 'bout how he observed those malay boys being circumcised back then in his beloved kampung. It sounded dreadful though, in a way... especially when he told me how the bomoh pull the **** skin and chop it off just like that~ Some even became malaysia's honorable eunuch aka ah gua thanks to the mistreatment of circumcision...OUCHHHHHHH!!!
-_-"...WOWWW, MAGELOW ahhh, i wonder if everything's planned. I didn't even tell my dad 'bout my "urggghhh"... and yet he knows 'bout it somehow~ WALAAAOOO, next time cannot trust my mom already. Asked her not to confess it to others and she happily told my dad 'bout it. ARGGGHHHHH!!! Another sad, emo case for me. CONFOUND IT!!! CONFOUND 'EM ALL!!! DEWWWWW SERIBU KALI!!! Sigh, guess it's another emo night for me as the sayin' goes... ONCE EMO, FOREVER EMO...

No comments: